Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Our Mobile Development team builds apps that allow our users to remotely manage subscribers and campaigns through the Mailchimp mobile app. We’re a group of highly experimental engineers who are passionate about mobile innovation, and we’re looking for an experienced iOS Engineer to join the team.
Our ideal candidate has around 2 or more years of experience and a portfolio of apps available in the Apple store. They should be a skilled communicator and collaborator who’s comfortable working across various teams. This role will work with Designers and Developers to develop new MailChimp apps and enhance existing ones.
What you’ll do:
- Develop new features for the Mailchimp mobile app
- Investigate and resolve defects
- Collaborate with designers in the planning and implementation of new features
- Improve application code for optimum efficiency and performance
- Help scope, estimate, and prioritize work
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have experience developing iOS apps using Swift & Objective-C in a team setting
- You are familiar with Swift
- You are proficient in Objective-C
- You have knowledge and familiarity with the AppStore submission process and the Apple Developer Portal
- You have a strong aptitude for giving and taking direction
- You have experience collaborating with Design and Operations teams
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.