Production Designer, Marketing
Mailchimp Design is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, product design, design operations, marketing design and portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to culture to deliver a unified customer experience and make things feel like Mailchimp.
The Design team makes a meaningful impact on the Mailchimp brand and shapes the perception of our products. We're looking for a Designer to join the Marketing Design team to support all of our marketing initiatives. This role will collaborate with our internal Studio Design team, agencies, writers, and members of the Marketing team to execute exciting, public-facing projects that support the company’s goals. An ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and collaborator who’s able to work independently and in a team setting. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with—and we love a good sense of humor, too.
- Manage and execute digital and print advertising projects in compliance with brand standards
- Translate creative briefs into design assets and systems that meet business goals as defined by brand and marketing managers
- Manage and enhance the CMS design system
- Collaborate with research and growth team to make data-driven design decisions
- Collaborate with designers, writers, artists, agencies, and project managers to deliver beautiful and communicative design.
- Extensive experience in an agency setting or similar
- Online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and a variety of projects
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic understanding of CMS systems
- Strong research skills
- Ability to think through design problems and arrive at elegant solutions
- Ability to both give and take direction
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable collaborating as well as working independently
- A clean, polished style with an eye for detail
- Experience with UI design
Mailchimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.