International Growth Manager
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Marketing Partnerships team is establishing an “International Growth” team to build and help execute Mailchimp’s playbook for short and long-term international growth, including market prioritization and localization strategy. The team will analyze and assess non-US market opportunities, make recommendations for tests and market programs, and execute those tests.
We are looking for an International Growth Manager who will help influence and execute on our international growth strategy. You should be eager to jump into a new team and comfortable working in ambiguity as we map out our international growth plan.
What you'll do here:
- Build and foster relationships with stakeholders across disciplines to identify, create, track, and gather insights around initiatives for international growth.
- Help build a roadmap of strategic initiatives and experiments using global market data, customer insights, and international growth best practices in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Develop strategy and manage execution of marketing and other localization initiatives to meet customer needs and drive growth in key non-US markets.
- Consult with teams leading projects across disciplines to help them work in the international layer, acting as the strategic knowledge center for international growth.
- Define KPIs and help maintain a reporting system to measure progress towards international growth goals
We'd love to hear from you if:
- 5+ years international business strategy or international marketing experience
- Experience working with international teams and managing projects that drive international growth
- Experience managing small teams
- Extensive experience developing strategies with cross-functional teams across a wide variety of disciplines
- Proven self starter with the ability to work under limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently
- Outstanding teamwork and influence management skills
- Ability to work with leaders at all levels of the organization
- Business acumen, data analysis, and ability to build business cases
- SaaS experience preferred
- MBA or Master degree preferred
- Multilingual preferred
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.