Marketing Manager, International Growth
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We are establishing an “International Growth” team to build and help execute Mailchimp’s playbook to fuel our remarkable organic growth in key regions across the globe. You will partner with teams in Marketing, Support, Product, Design, Legal, and beyond to identify, prioritize, and execute strategic initiatives, connect the dots across teams to amplify our work, and centralize insights to help us make informed decisions and evolve our plan.
What you'll do here:
- Build and foster relationships with teams across disciplines to build and execute a roadmap of strategic initiatives using global market data, customer insights, and international growth best practices in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Work with our Market Insights team to build and maintain international market guides to empower teams to execute and optimize go-to-market strategies.
- Develop strategy and execute marketing campaigns to help small businesses make the most of Mailchimp in key non-US markets.
- Consult with teams to help them work the international layer into their plans and make informed decisions, acting as an ambassador for international growth across the company.
- Define KPIs and help maintain a reporting system to measure progress towards goals and gather insights.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years international business strategy or international marketing experience
- Experience working with international teams
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience creating and executing international go-to-market strategies
- Experience managing small teams
- Proven self starter with the ability to work under limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently
- Outstanding teamwork and influence management skills
- Business acumen and ability to build business cases
- SaaS experience preferred
- Multilingual a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.