Talent Operations and Programs Manager
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Talent Acquisition team at Mailchimp is responsible for finding the most creative, humble and independent thinkers to join our growing teams. We’re looking for a Manager, Talent Operations and Programs to help support our team as we grow and scale! The ideal candidate is a big picture thinker yet loves to roll up their sleeves and dive into the execution. This role serves as the hub for talent systems/processes, data, and programs; enabling our teams to more effectively attract and engage top talent.
What you’ll do here:
- Manage day-to-day operations of Talent Acquisition Operations and Programs’ team; including data analysis, campus recruiting and recruiting events.
- Shape current metrics and develop new to evaluate the effectiveness of the TA Team, provide visibility into recruiting results across all segments, and monitor ROI for TA programs
- Build reporting capabilities to analyze and disseminate monthly, quarterly and annual recruiting KPIs by function including but not limited to diversity recruiting metrics, candidate and hiring manager experience, offer acceptance and employee referral hires
- Own and drive company-wide adoption of Greenhouse ATS, including data audits, ongoing enhancements and training for recruiters and hiring teams
- Evaluate new tools and manage any internal and external implementations and integrations
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 7+ years of experience in talent acquisition and/or talent operations in high growth dynamic environments
- You work with a high level of humility and emotional intelligence, interfacing across the company, with a willingness to learn from colleagues at all levels
- You have the ability to translate strategic thinking and operational excellence into tangible actions and results
- You’re a creative problem solver, a self-starter, with a positive and collaborative approach
- You are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- You have the the ability to organize complex information and convey it in clear and succinct way
- You’re passionate about using data to drive smart and proactive business decisions
- You are advanced in Google Suite (particularly Sheets) and have strong data management skills, including the ability to interpret data from a variety of internal and external sources and predict trends
- You have exceptional project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects that require collaboration across the organization
- You’ve managed a team
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS highly preferred
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.