Financial Advisory Associate
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We are looking for a well rounded financial advisory associate to join our finance team and work directly with VP Finance to maintain the financial integrity of the organization. You'll ensure that the company maintains sound financial management practices while producing and analyzing financial insights across all operations including accounts payable/receivable, budget, payroll, purchasing, and other areas.
What you'll do here:
- Assist in ensuring all international, federal, state and local tax requirements are identified and adhered to
- Work closely with both internal and external auditors.
- Develop, assess, and implement financial objectives
- Oversee and assist management with annual and capital budgeting, cash flow, financial statements
- Assist with financial transactions by evaluating advanced financial models, determining synergy savings and purchase accounting
- Utilize metrics to visualize, assess and drive financial performance, ensuring objectives are met
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have the strong ability to build advanced financials models in all areas of the operations including forecasting, workforce planning, payments processing and tax liabilities
- You have an MBA or bachelor's degree in finance or a related field and 5 years of experience in finance
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.