Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The HR team is a dynamic group of administrators, analysts, and managers that serve Mailchimp’s employees. We are looking for an HRIS Analyst who will support innovative change through a variety of programs and initiatives within our system. You will partner cross-functionally with departments and leaders to provide support of HRIS projects, system releases, and data alignment. If this sounds like you, and you'd like a chance to join the Mailchimp team, we'd love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and maintain the HR system in support of organizational needs.
- Prepare end-user documentation or training materials as needed.
- Follow established procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related HR data.
- Support the management of new releases and optimization of existing configuration.
- Assist with the execution of system changes (security clean up, reporting alignment, etc)
- Perform audits to ensure the accuracy and integrity of organizational data within the system.
- Identify opportunities to standardize business processes and reports.
- Provide data summaries or statistical analysis for use in strategic planning or decision-making.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 2-4 years of HRIS experience with at least 2+ years of Workday experience.
- You are highly organized and communicative.
- You have experience building effective cross-functional relationships.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.