Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Talent team serves as strategic hiring partners for Mailchimp’s multiple business units. We focus on a remarkable full life cycle experience to job seekers, hiring managers and interviewers. Additionally, we are committed to finding the most diverse and talented candidates in the market.
We’re looking for a Talent Scout to join our growing team. As a recruiter on our team, you should have a strong network in the community with a proven record of successfully closing hard to fill positions. You have experience providing a personal and consultative approach to supporting Mailchimp’s hiring teams. You've “never met a stranger” and are passionate about building the best possible candidate experience. You are humble, creative, self driven and have a great sense of humor. You want to work on a small and highly effective team and should expect to grow in the role as we grow as an organization!
What you'll do here:
- Provide full life cycle recruiting for a variety of technical and non-technical positions at Mailchimp
- Provide a best in class experience for all internal and external candidates
- Collaborate with hiring teams to ensure a positive end-to-end recruiting experience for internal customers
- Utilize ATS to pipeline and document candidate interviews and process
- Serve as an ambassador for Mailchimp at career fairs and other external events
- Source exceptional candidates by using our careers page, search engines, networking and recruiting events
- Provide a consultative approach to hiring teams with reports around pipelines, candidate activity, prospecting activity and candidate quality
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have prior experience in an internal recruiting role
- You have a deep understanding of ATS management and sourcing tools
- You've provided consultative recruiting support to multiple hiring managers simultaneously
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a positive, problem solving attitude
- You have the ability to effectively negotiate with both the candidate and MailChimp’s interests in mind
- You are experienced organizing and successfully executing recruiting presence at events
Bonus Points for:
- Prior experience using Greenhouse
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.