Talent Acquisition Manager
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Talent Acquisition team at Mailchimp is responsible for finding the most creative, humble and independent thinkers to join our growing teams. We’re currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to manage and develop a team of recruiters and to ensure our hiring needs are met and exceeded. This role will be a player coach and also be responsible for carrying their own workload of positions.
You will have demonstrated success in high-volume recruiting, and you should be adept at providing a top-notch experience for candidates and internal customers alike. You also tend to be data-driven with excellent communication and management skills. Finally you need to be passionate about people!
What you'll do here:
- In collaboration with the Director of Talent Acquisition, manage the day-to-day operations of internal recruiters at Mailchimp
- Work collaboratively with the Talent leadership team and talent team to identify areas for process optimization and to develop sourcing strategies
- Set hiring goals and ensure they’re met or exceeded
- Mentor and develop recruiters
- Recruit and hire key leadership positions
- Track and present departmental and company-wide metrics (including pipeline reporting, interviewer calibration, and candidate quality) to Mailchimp’s departmental leadership teams
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have proven individual recruiting success
- You have experience with managing a team of recruiters
- You have the ability to assess a team’s workload capacity and appropriately delegate responsibilities
- You have the ability to identify and resolve process gaps
- You are skilled in ATS management and optimization (Greenhouse preferred)
- You are a strong relationship builder and have strong communication skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.