Junior Designer - Studio
Mailchimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use Mailchimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
We're looking for a Junior Designer to join our Brand Studio team. An ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with—and we love a good sense of humor, too.
What you’ll do:
- Execute design projects in compliance with brand standards
- Collaborate with designers, writers, illustrators, animators, developers and producers to deliver beautiful and communicative design
- Support the design team on print, digital, social, video and experiential assignments
- Assist on photo and video shoots
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Solid typography and layout skills
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in illustration, motion graphics, photography and videography
- Desire to make handcrafted art
- Willingness to jump in at any stage of a project
- Understanding of illustration principles and styles
- An online portfolio demonstrating a variety of projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing.
We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.