Director of Brand Marketing
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Brand Marketing team shapes perception of our company and products. We’re responsible for developing, briefing, and managing all strategic brand projects for the organization, and for aligning brand-level messaging across all functions. We work with teams around the company and with external partners to deliver great experiences for current and prospective customers.
We're looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to lead marketing for the core Mailchimp brand. Our ideal candidate is passionate about MailChimp and the entire customer experience. You should have extensive consumer marketing experience and should be comfortable in a quickly-evolving environment. This is an opportunity to have a major impact on the company's business and shape how millions of customers view and experience MailChimp.
What you’ll do here:
- Serve as strategic lead for Brand Marketing team
- Create comprehensive marketing plans and go to market strategies to win new customers and increase engagement for current customers
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to build and launch integrated campaigns
- Create structure and definition around complex and/or ambiguous business problems
- Develop sharp and comprehensive project briefs
- Manage production and media budgets for brand investments
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 10+ years consumer marketing experience
- 5+ years management experience
- Extensive international marketing experience
- You have experience managing complex projects and agency relationships
- You’ve got a proven track record of successfully building and executing major marketing campaigns from conception to execution to optimization
- Experience working across functions and managing multiple stakeholder interests
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide insightful campaign analytics
- Ability to drive daily detailed operations and long-term strategy
- Outstanding teamwork and management skills with the ability to collaborate with leaders at all levels of the organization
- Highly adaptive and flexible, comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent situational awareness and emotional intelligence
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.