Director of Product Design
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp Design is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, product design, design operations, and portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to culture to deliver a unified customer experience and make things feel like Mailchimp.
We are looking for a passionate and influential leader to join our team as a Director of Product Design. In this position, you will help lead product development efforts for our digital products by guiding and developing product design teams and through strong collaboration with other discipline leaders.
What you’ll do here:
- Lead product design teams by providing guidance, oversight, and mentorship to the teams
- Partner with cross functional directors evolve product development process
- Work closely with other design directors to advance patterns and standards and encourage collaboration
- Motivate the team to create designs that constantly push boundaries to keep Mailchimp at the forefront of UX design
- Set expectations, and help promote a fun, highly collaborative team culture
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 10+ years experience in product design and leadership, preferably in SaaS applications related to marketing, CRM, or similar software for small businesses
- You know how to lift the business through an end to end focus on customer experience
- You work with Scrum/Agile design, AB testing, and KPI measurement for UX
- You have a BA/BS degree in design, research, HCI, a related field, or have equivalent experience
- You embrace change and hyper-growth with the nimble ease of a dancer and know how to lead teams through it
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.