Senior Program Manager
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp’s Business Operations team is responsible for aligning efforts across the company to our strategy. We accelerate growth by partnering with cross-functional leadership to develop strategy, streamline operations, report on and manage performance.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to build, execute and track the successful execution of strategic initiatives. This person will work directly with leadership, so we are looking for someone who can collaborate with all levels and will thrive in an environment where decisions are made as a group with candid feedback. The right person is eager to support the team in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
What you'll do here:
- Program management of strategic initiatives, including planning, budgeting, staffing, progress tracking, communicating and reporting
- Lead people, process, and technology improvement initiatives to optimize operational efficiency across teams
- Creatively solve problems through both quantitative and qualitative analysis and share insights that drive change
- Support the creation of frameworks, tools, best practices and standards for program management
- Build relationships throughout the organization and drive collaboration in complicated situations
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have significant work experience in business operations, program management, and strategy in technology, management consulting, marketing, or similar fields
- You enjoy working independently in an ambiguous environment with limited supervision
- You are organized and enjoy building process that can scale
- You have a high level of business acumen and a natural curiosity with an aptitude for learning
- You are humble and do not hesitate to take on whatever level of work is needed for the success of a project
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to balance persuasiveness with active listening of diverse perspectives to achieve positive results
- You know how to prioritize and get the most important work done first
- People enjoy working with you and you enjoy working with people
Bonus points if:
- You are experienced with Atlassian products
- You have first-hand experience working with small businesses
- You have used Mailchimp
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.