Software Engineering Manager
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp is seeking a Software Engineering Manager to help us build and grow engineering teams. You'll mentor and grow individual contributors and lead multi-discipline product development teams
What you'll do:
- You will build engineering teams by engaging in hiring and onboarding new engineers.
- You will manage a team of 5-7 engineers working on multi-discipline product teams.
- You will lead initiatives in collaboration with leadership in Engineering, QA, and Operations.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are passionate about career growth and self-development of engineers.
- You love listening to engineers and help them succeed in their career path.
- You have prior experience as an engineer and leading engineering teams.
- You have a consistent record of running successful high-capacity, large-scale projects/architectures.
- You have the ability to deep-dive into code, fully grasp architecture concerns and communicate with networking, systems and storage teams.
- You have a deep understanding of technologies and best practices to build products.
- You have implemented effective and efficient processes to support a collaborative environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.