Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Our Atlanta based Accounting team is searching for a Payroll Analyst to help manage the financial needs of our growing software company. We need a serious payroll guru to join us in our not-so-serious work environment. Our team is looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a sense of urgency all mixed up with a passion for what you do.
What you'll do here:
- Managing and processing payroll for all salaried, hourly and multi-state employees
- Compiling and maintaining all employee payroll data
- Understanding and processing wage garnishments, child support orders and tax levies
- Assisting with the payroll administration aspects of the company’s 401K
- Reconciliation and recording of payroll and related journal entries and summary schedules to management
- Researches, resolves and responds to all payroll inquiries
- Assisting with special projects as needed
- Maintain a useful working knowledge of company policies, procedures, government regulations and business ethics
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have at least two years of experience with full payroll responsibility
- You have two years of Workday payroll experience
- You have experience processing multi-state, salaried and hourly employees in Workday
- You possess strong knowledge of federal and state regulations as they pertain to payroll processing
- You're able to deal sensitively with confidential material
- You're able to manage and prioritize workloads in both a team environment and independently
- You have excellent written and verbal communication
- You are comfortable with change in a fast paced environment
- You're a proactive, independent problem solver who likes to think outside the box
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.