Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The MailChimp Studio Design team is a creative collective with a diverse range of talent. We sit at the intersection of multiple design teams and also work cross-functionally to deliver brand defining creative experiences.
We are looking for a Videographer to join our Brand Studio team. You have a passion for storytelling through concepting, creating and editing video. You have experience managing multiple projects at the same time while collaborating with others to execute visually compelling content. Technical skill is extremely important. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Shoot a variety of projects, including internal videos, events, marketing and social media campaigns
- Oversee all pre/post-production and shoots, including location scouting, equipment, shooting, lighting, sound, edit, music and color
- Operating and maintaining proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Source and/or art direct outside resources for larger projects and overflow
- Helping to sustain and guide video creative process and style documentation
- Staying up-to-date with all new technological advances
- Energy and enthusiasm to help grow our video capabilities within our studio team
- 4+ years professional videography (shooting and editing) experience
- Strong portfolio of work including short form content
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently, remain open and flexible, collaborate and manage ambiguity
- Proficient with video editing software - Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro
- Experience with lighting and sound - able to guide others in this area
- Proficient at storyboarding, scripting and concepting
- Detail oriented and able to identify quality issues in audio and video
- Exceptional communicator who can roll with the punches and laugh along the way
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.