Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.The Brand Design team makes a meaningful impact at Mailchimp and shapes the perception of our brand both internally and externally. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to culture to deliver a unified customer experience and make things feel like Mailchimp.
We're looking for a Designer to join our Brand Design team. This role will collaborate with other designers to execute a variety of creative projects that make working at Mailchimp a wonderful experience and elevates our brand to our customers and the communities we serve. An ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in a team setting. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with—and we love a good sense of humor, too.
What you’ll do:
- Concept, design and deliver your projects on time and on budget
- Collaborate with fellow designers to deliver beautiful and communicative design
- Liaise with internal partners, asking the right questions so everyone has a clear understanding of the scale and scope of an assignment
- Work with external partners when necessary to facilitate the production of creative materials, including setting up files correctly to ensure a smooth handoff
- Support the design team on print, digital, social, video, premiums and experiential assignments
- Assist on photo and video shoots
- Build clean and professional presentations whether it be a brief for an external partner or a creative deck for internal partners
- Follow department archival processes in maintaining well built and organized files
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- An online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and a variety of projects
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to think through design problems and arrive at thoughtful and surprising solutions
- The capacity to give feedback and take direction
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to make handcrafted art
- The willingness to jump in at any stage of a project
- An interest in illustration, motion graphics, photography and/or videography a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.