Designer, Internal Branding
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp Design is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, product design, design operations, and portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to culture to deliver a unified customer experience and make things feel like Mailchimp.
The Brand Design team makes a meaningful impact on the Mailchimp brand and shapes the perception of our products. We're looking for a Mid Level Brand Designer to join the Brand Design team, our internal creative group. This role will collaborate with other designers and our studio team to execute projects that make being a Mailchimp employee a wonderful experience, as well as with our marketing team, and external agencies on public-facing projects that support the company’s goals. An ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and collaborator who’s able to work independently and in a team setting. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with—and we love a good sense of humor and positive attitude, too.
What you'll do:|
- Handle and execute digital and print projects in compliance with internal brand standards
- Translate creative briefs into design assets and systems that meet business goals as defined by brand and marketing managers
- Collaborate with designers, writers, photographers, illustrators, motion designers, videographers, producers, agencies, and project managers to deliver beautiful and communicative design.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Online portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and a variety of projects
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to think through design problems and arrive at elegant solutions
- Ability to both give feedback and take direction
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable collaborating as well as working independently
- A clean, polished style with an eye for detail
- Experience producing physical products and printed goods
- Illustration experience
- Experience with UI design
- Experience with video and motion content
- Experience in an agency setting
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.