Product Manager, Revenue
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
As a Product Manager you will play a unique role, bridging business and technology to deliver innovative ideas that help empower small businesses to communicate with their customers.
What you’ll do here:
- Own and where applicable collaborate with other product domains to drive the end-to-end quote-to-cash lifecycle within the product (from concept to launch), ensuring roadmap is aligned to company vision
- Partner with Research to validate or assess customer expectations and perceptions
- Collaborate with Data Research to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products; regularly review metrics to ensure they are tracking to goal
- Communicate clearly defined and achievable product goals to Design and Engineering, negotiating trade-offs and adjusting scope as needed to hit major milestones
- Lead product team through Pragmatic Planning to identify scope for sprints; identify opportunities to validate product direction through MVPs
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing and Support to define release marketing reach, effort and support impact
- Build, edit and manage product backlog understanding the contributive value of each feature, the level of effort, risk and opportunity costs
We’d love to hear from you if:
- Your are highly skilled at socializing business opportunity at all levels of the organization through both written presentation and compelling storytelling
- You have the ability to communicate complex and detailed information in an organized and consumable format
- You are capable of and comfortable with working closely with Senior and C-level executives to develop product strategy
- You have a strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- You have the ability to build relationships, be persuasive and influential within and across immediate working groups
- You demonstrate an understanding of how to read data to analyze performance of digital features
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- You have experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) solutions in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.