Associate Product Manager, Revenue
Mailchimp believes in doing things differently and empowering the underdog - our guiding principle is Listen Hard, Change Fast. We are a team of over 800 engineers, engineers and artists, misfits and number crunchers developing the world’s leading marketing automation platform that supports 17M customers and sends more than a billion emails a day. Our mission is to democratize marketing technology for small businesses, creating innovative products that empower our customers to grow. Mailchimp is headquartered in Atlanta, with satellite locations in Brooklyn and Oakland.
We’re looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate listens hard, is highly observant, and can communicate and execute solutions that solve for the needs of the customer. You should be an experienced team member who is comfortable learning while also taking the lead on projects and collaborating with Mailchimp’s Marketing, Design, and Engineering teams, among others. This full-time opportunity is based in Atlanta, GA.
What you’ll do here:
- Supports Product Managers in the successful delivery of the end-to-end quote-to-cash lifecycle within the product, participating in stand-ups, Pragmatic Planning, showcases and retrospectives
- Proactively identify problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed
- Diagnose and resolve issues with the product by partnering with Support Product Analysts to examine direct customer feedback, CSAT or conversion anomalies, and/or unseasonal increases in support inquiries
- Evangelize business goals to team, manage minor scope and schedule tradeoffs that align with the goals
- Complete weekly status to inform management of how projects are progressing based on estimated delivery timeframes
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have proven experience as a contributor on cross-functional teams building alignment around the goal of a feature or product
- You have strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- You demonstrate strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- You possess strong analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- You have the ability to build relationships, be persuasive and influential within and across immediate working groups
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience in Marketing, Product, Design or Technology
- You have demonstrated work experience delivering a consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) solutions in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.