Customer Support Technician
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp’s Customer Support Team works around the clock to help and empower our users all over the world via chat, email, and phone support. Our support agents are extremely smart and slightly weird, and we’re looking to grow our team. You will be interacting with our diverse user base every single day assisting with their questions and challenges. You are a self-starter, with excellent communication skills and a knack for connecting with others. You are passionate about helping others, strive to provide extraordinary support, and flourish in a collaborative team environment. Tech-savviness is great, but more important is a willingness to grasp the ins and outs of the Mailchimp app, a strong desire to learn new things, and comfort giving and receiving feedback. You will also assist in the process of identifying bugs, providing feedback, and improving our app. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!Responsibilities
- Efficiently and effectively answer users' software and technical questions regarding Mailchimp through channels such as chat and email
- Identify problems, troubleshoot, and determine appropriate course of action
- Recognize and analyze trends in users' issues with the app and communicate them to the team
- Thoroughly communicate complex information, tailoring your approach to users of all technical levels
- Contribute to Mailchimp's Knowledge Base via technical and process support documentation
- Partner and collaborate with Support team members on strategic projects as needed
- Proven exceptional technical support and/or customer service experience
- Problem solver with a love for troubleshooting issues
- General curiosity about how and why things work the way they do
- Enjoys and able to quickly learn and articulate technical concepts
- Ability to empathize with users and convey confidence through written interactions
- Excellent writing skills and strong communicator with a fine-tuned attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple support tickets at once
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.