Senior Product Manager, Partnerships
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
As a Product Manager of Partnerships, you will own a product portfolio focused on developing our Partnerships experience and tools. This is the key role that “connects the dots” across the full customer journey in partnership with Marketing, Research, Design and Engineering and Support. You will provide thought leadership and direction that drives partner and customer experience and brand goals.
What you'll do here:
- Develop holistic strategy across our partner experience that ensures a frictionless partner and customer experience, resulting in a focused product roadmap
- Define key qualitative and quantitative metrics for product portfolio and review with leadership
- Translates business goals and partner needs into product strategy; communicates direction and product priorities to the development team, other cross-functional teams, and third-party partners
- Identifies goals, metrics and analytics to determine product value; continually makes recommendations and refinements to the product roadmap and backlog based on learnings
- Owns product portfolio backlog; partner cross-functionally to regularly prioritize and groom backlogs
- Partner with Research to analyze competitive set aligned to our partner experience; develop deep knowledge of partner needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for small businesses
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Growth teams to identify audiences and release strategy to drive product adoption
- Regularly review portfolio roadmap progress with the Senior Leadership Team to build consensus on portfolio priorities
- Monitor all products post-launch, recommending further optimization or course correction
- Participates in stand-ups, planning sessions, product demos/check-ins, and retrospectives
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs
- You can manage the needs of multiple segments and develop strategic product plans across or within segments
- Expert analytical skills with the ability to clearly and accurately communicate data insights
- Strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- Proficient working in Jira
- You have extensive experience in a product-related function, developing and delivering against a product roadmap
- You have advanced experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) experiences in a SCRUM / Agile environment
- You have experience implementing/working with 3rd parties/partners outside your companies core development team
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We love Brooklyn and are happy to have a small but growing office with sunlight and views in the heart of Brooklyn Heights. We're centrally located at Cadman Plaza/Borough Hall, a short walk to the Brooklyn Promenade and within a few blocks of 9 subway lines (2, 3, 4, 5, N, A, C, F and R lines).
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.