Mobile iOS Engineer Intern Fall 2019
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 6 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: August 26, 2019
Our Fall internship program has some flexibility in regards to school schedules; interns are expected to be here for the full of week of onboarding, August 26, 2019 - August 30, 2019. For students seeking a part-time schedule, the work schedule is set for full days on MWF.
Our flagship Mailchimp Mobile app allows our customers to leverage the power of our desktop application on the go. They can create, edit and monitor their campaigns as well as manage their subscriber lists. Our award-winning mobile development team is looking for an Android and an iOS Engineer intern to join our Mobile Apps team! You’ll work with a team of Atlanta-based developers and designers to create Mailchimp mobile applications. Previous mobile development experience and curiosity to learn more required!
We’d love to hear if you have:
- 1+ years experience developing native iOS
- Fluency in Objective-C with some Swift experience (iOS intern)
- Familiarity with publishing apps on the Apple App Store
- Strong aptitude for both giving and taking direction
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with other disciplines like design, research and QA
- Values independence and takes ownership of work
What you’ll do:
- Feature development and maintenance of Mailchimp apps and other RSG products
- Collaborate with team members, both in and outside the development team to define and implement product roadmap
- Other general development, debugging, and operations tasks as needed/requested
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.