Design Program Manager
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp Design is a multi-disciplinary and cross-functional team comprised of product, web, UX, visual, and motion designers. We work with just about every team from product to brand to deliver a unified customer experience and make things feel like MailChimp.
We're looking for a Program Manager to join our Design Operations team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce and the people they work with—and we love a good sense of humor, too. If you are an excellent communicator and collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings, we would love to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Implement systems for design process management and project status reporting
- Collaborate with design leadership to optimize department and program processes
- Communicate and document process, programs, change management and operations for the design team and on-boarding
- Optimize and coordinate programs for on-boarding, conferences, skills building courses, and MCU leadership training
- Optimize and support resource tracking and design tooling infrastructure
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Extensive design or creative operations management experience
- Highly experienced using G Suite apps or Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Experienced in design thinking, agile project management, and design production processes
- Proficient in Atlassian Confluence + JIRA, Google Drive, and Slack
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Software (web, app and or product) project management/producer experience preferred
- Design systems experience
- Experience managing a full software product lifecycle from discovery to delivery
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.