Support Product Analyst
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp’s team of Support Product Analysts helps solve problems quickly and efficiently for our product teams. Through troubleshooting, analysis, and communication, analysts produce digestible, actionable reports to product teams. And they act as liaisons to the Support team to keep them informed of progress and updates.
You have solid research and critical thinking skills as well as technical acumen. This position requires granular, detailed analysis as well as high-level, business goal-oriented conversations across the Support and Product teams. You are a dynamic, flexible communicator who can troubleshoot and communicate at multiple technical and organizational levels. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Assess impact of JIRA tickets in assigned specializations
- Determine priority level by considering volume, pain level for customers and Support, and strategic impact on business goals
- Work within assigned Product teams
- Increase Support team’s understanding of the factors that impact decision-making about product features
- Create and distribute release information to Support
- Provide research to Product teams and leadership as requested
- Work closely with Support teams on trending issues
- Conduct research in Support to surface product opportunities
- Suggest user experience enhancements to Product teams
- Monitor and report user sentiment after a release
- Identify and escalate misclassified issues that should be treated as higher priority
- Participate in stand-ups, planning sessions, product demos, and retrospectives
- Collaborate closely with product managers and stakeholders to prioritize products and services to support the organization’s overall strategy
- Proven experience collaborating cross functionally with Research, Design, Engineering, Marketing, and ancillary teams to build alignment around the goal of a feature or product
- Able to stay focused on the overall problem or goal vs. a particular solution
- General understanding of troubleshooting technical systems
- Demonstrated effective communication across cross-functional teams
- Experience with project management software
- Formal education in research methodologies is a bonus
- Comfortable with presenting to small teams is a plus
- Familiarity with Mailchimp API v3 is a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.