Facilities Operations Coordinator
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Facility Operations department is comprised of mostly project-centric roles with a strong focus on supporting all the other departments. Our goal is to provide the best working environment possible for our fellow employees. We prioritize and execute tasks and projects understanding the work environment directly affects all of our employees. Great communication, collaboration and forethought are essential to the department’s success.
We’re looking for an extremely organized and detail-oriented Facility Operations Coordinator to join our team. Our ideal candidate is able to multitask without losing focus and can prioritize (and re-prioritize) in an ever-changing work scope. Good time management skills and excellent communication skills are vital in this role. This person must be highly proficient with advanced Excel functions and Google sheets and be a quick learner of new software platforms.
- Collect and enter data from source documents into the various systems used by Facilities, including access control, asset management, etc.
- Assist in managing incoming requests from employees
- Maintain accurate records of Facilities operations
- Assist with the onboarding process of new employees with facility needs
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct incompatibilities, and check output
- Correspond and coordinate with event organizers to identify and provide facility needs
- Assist the Facilities Operations Manager in following up with vendors, contractors, employees, and other departments
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to calmly and comfortably deal with people while staying cool under pressure
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Google sheets, and online forms
- Customer-centric mindset with a positive attitude
- Minimum 2 years data entry clerk, administrative assistant, or similar position
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.