Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We're looking for a writer to join our growing Content Marketing team. Our ideal candidate comes from a background in journalism or marketing, has proven experience writing about a wide variety of topics, and is always up for a new challenge. You should be passionate about Mailchimp and constantly looking for opportunities to grow and learn. This is a great opportunity to shape the experience our customers have with the Mailchimp brand.
What you'll do here:
- Write and edit marketing copy that fills a strategic need, including articles, web pages, case studies, social copy, emails and more
- Work with other writers and editors to brainstorm, edit, and punch up each other’s copy
- Adhere to Mailchimp’s style guide to help maintain brand voice and tone
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce content on the web
- Work with content strategists to improve the performance of content over time
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams to understand our customers’ pain points, needs and challenges
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5 or more years professional writing experience
- Experience working on complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Awareness and understanding of content’s role in strategic business goals
- Understanding of Mailchimp as a brand and product
- Ability to ideate interesting content that has meaning for Mailchimp’s audience
- Product-focused copywriting experience a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.