Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Treasury Manager will support the VP, Finance in the company’s treasury management function. The Treasury Manager will manage the company’s cash budget and engage in daily cash forecasting and planning with the goal of optimizing the company’s cash flow. In addition, the Treasury Manager will be an integral part of maintaining positive relationships with banks and financial institutions and will also work closely with Finance’s executive management to ensure appropriate financial systems are in place and functioning as intended.
Primary responsibilities include management of cash balances across multi-bank platforms and weekly forecasting of upcoming cash inflows and outflows. Also, the manager will perform analysis on global foreign exchange risks and maintain foreign exchange and other hedging programs. Last, the manager will oversee and operate internal expense programs like the corporate credit card program.
Strong analytical and organizational skills are imperative, and he/she must be able to handle several projects simultaneously while providing treasury expertise to the accounting team.
What you'll do here:
- Prepare and monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Work with various functions in Finance to establish best practice cash operation workflows, processes and entitlement setup.
- Implement and monitor investment aggregation processes, analytics and insights
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions..
- Work with service providers to analyze foreign exchange risks, design and implement fx hedging programs and collaborate on fx accounting requirements.
- Manage corporate credit card program and engage with card holders to ensure compliance requirements.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Company’s requirements.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Additional duties as directed
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- CTP designation strongly preferred.
- MBA desired.
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Experience in the preparation of financial schedules
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various foreign exchange risks.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- General knowledge of GAAP for investments and other financial instruments.
- Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.