Senior Marketing Manager, Commerce
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We are seeking a data-driven, strategic Senior Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing end-to-end marketing revenue driving strategies for the commerce customer segment. Candidate should have a strong understanding of the retail space with experience working within e-commerce, and apply this knowledge to create programs, campaigns, and activations that increase awareness of Mailchimp’s product offering and drive adoption within this audience. The ideal candidate will also have a strong understanding of the overall martech industry, and the competition globally.
What you'll do here:
- Deliver business results for Mailchimp product awareness, acquisition, and retention within the commerce segment
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, the market, vertical markets and the competition across all the regions in which Mailchimp does business
- Create product positioning, value proposition, and messaging for Mailchimp’s offering geared towards the commerce segment
- Launch programs and campaigns to drive business goals within this segment, and measure their impact
- Collaborate with web merchandising team on customer journey, experience and site messaging strategy specifically for owned segment
- Partner with the Content Team to support all of the above including webinars, educational tips & tricks, in-app messaging, guides, product videos, customer success stories, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, and more
- Work with the product management team to uncover new markets and use cases, define new offers and influence roadmap decisions
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 8+ yrs experience in B2SMB or B2C marketing in the Martech, SaaS, cloud or or within the retail space with focus in e-commerce
- You are an experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit
- You have proven experience creating compelling messaging for different segments and persons
- You have proven ability to create go-to-market positioning and strategies and to create and position unique solutions for different customers
- Proven track record of shaping product roadmaps and user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights and sound recommendations
- Avid learner who has experience learning new markets and industries and devising solutions and marketing strategies to reach those markets
- You have experience in creating compelling messaging for different segments and personas
- Ability to craft compelling stories, collateral, and tools around technology products and services for both business and technical buyers
- Technically savvy and intellectually curious about new technologies and how they work to enable new customer solutions
- Strong teaming skills and experience to bring together diverse views
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Strong creative, problem solving, and strategic thinking abilities
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to drive results on-time and with high quality
- You have exceptional critical thinking, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Proven experience leading and managing teams
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.