Manager, Product Measurement Solutions
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp is seeking a Product Measurement Solutions Manager to be a key leader in a cross functional team, helping drive towards the most impactful use of product data by way of implementation, tracking, and governance. This person will play a critical role in building, enhancing, and maintaining a world-class digital analytics technology platform to assist in the actionable analysis of Mailchimp’s customer experience and customer behaviors across our digital ecosystem. This role requires extensive hands on experience and expertise with the Google Suite of tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, BigQuery, etc.) as well as Optimizely (or other testing solutions) and customer research tools like Fullstory, Inspectlet, & Clicktail. Specific experience in developing solution designs and tracking strategies as well as having the ability to QA tags and liaise with engineers.Responsibilities:
- Work with key Product, Marketing, Business Operations, & Engineering stakeholders to understand the evolving business objectives in order to develop the appropriate tracking solutions
- Lead the implementation of the product analytics tracking efforts for product launches, redesigns, web page design, and campaign launches with Google Analytics
- Perform data quality audits, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements and implement fixes
- Provide thought leadership to data collection, data schema, naming conventions, and ways to standardize across a global environment
- Work closely with Product Analytics, Engineering, & Marketing to establish governance and best practices for Google Analytics implementation
- Guide teams through the solution design process to help socialize best practices and democratize the process
- Be a leading voice in the effort around product analytics data consumption and governance to other internal disciplines
- Provide support to analysts in the best practices of extracting data from the Google platforms
- Perform platform administration duties to support Google users
- 4+ years of experience leading digital analytics platform deployments; preferably Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Experience developing solutions designs and leading Google Analytics tracking and platform implementations required
- Ability to develop strong collaborative partnerships with business stakeholders and engineering a must
- Experience working with an Agile Product Development a strong plus
- Strong working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Ability to distill, translate, and communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to QA and test tagging; preferred ability to create automated QA and testing solutions
- Experience with Google BigQuery, Optimizely, Data Studio, and Datalab a plus
- Bachelor or Graduate degree in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Research, Information Systems, Engineering or Business
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We love Brooklyn and are happy to have a small but growing office with sunlight and views in the heart of Brooklyn Heights. We're centrally located at Cadman Plaza/Borough Hall, a short walk to the Brooklyn Promenade and within a few blocks of 9 subway lines (2, 3, 4, 5, N, A, C, F and R lines).
We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.