Project Manager, Integrations and Partnerships
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp has a growing developer community. We have hundreds of developers that build integrations using Mailchimp’s APIs. As a Project Manager, you will project manage these new and existing partner integrations. You will work both internally and externally to ensure the scope of the integrations are built to maximize Mailchimp capabilities. You should be an experienced team member who is comfortable learning while also taking the lead on projects and collaborating with Mailchimp’s Marketing, Design, and Development teams, among others.
What you'll do here:
- You'll work on the development and refinement of integration onboarding and maintenance process between Partner and Mailchimp
- You'll manage new integrations onboarding from development to release/launch - Partner requirements, QA requests, Support onboarding/training, KB content coordination, API, Listing materials, etc
- You'll document business requirements, scope of projects, features, and tasks to execute the project
- You'll set and maintain high level project plans across teams and communicate status to partners and leadership
- You'll define communication, project management and support process for 3rd party developers that work with Mailchimp
- You'll identify requirements and SLAs for 3rd party developers that work with Mailchimp
- You'll manage Integration support Jira board and surface themes to the Product Manager
- You'll work closely with customer support teams to ensure hot tickets impacting large subsets of users are escalated appropriately
- You'll work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast-paced environment
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive experience in project management (specifically for a Technology/ SaaS company)
- You have demonstrated strong project management skills and have a deep understanding of Product Management principles
- You have the ability to multitask and work effectively under deadlines while being organized and detail-oriented
- You communicate effectively with external partners and have an understanding of their business needs
- You have experience working with external partners/vendors
- You have proven experience collaborating cross functionally with research, design, engineering, marketing, and ancillary teams to build alignment around the goal of a feature or product
- You have experience as a lead contributor on cross-functional teams or relevant experience
- You have strong written and interpersonal communication skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.