Revenue Management, Senior Analyst
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Our Revenue Management team is looking for a dynamic Revenue Management Senior Analyst that can support strategic decision-making processes through the use of analytics, a heavy data-driven approach, and operational mindset. Therefore, you should possess superior analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information. You’ll leverage data-driven insights about customer behavior to influence strategy and decision-making. Additionally, you may work closely with Corporate Development on M&A, research and market intelligence for potential target companies.
What you'll do:
- Leverage large, complex data sets to identify, quantify and influence key business metrics
- Create insightful automated dashboards and data visualizations to track key metrics
- Provide regular and ad hoc revenue analysis and reporting for management. Articulate results from analyses and prepare output reports for various stakeholders
- Create and deliver quantifiable recommendations that assist revenue/pricing strategy and leadership for broader business initiatives in achieving goals and objectives, while leveraging best practices in the areas of strategy, business planning, KPI development, new and existing initiatives for analysis, and optimization
- Manage and maintain database in SQL/BigQuery environment. Run queries for analyses and ongoing reports.
- Assist with financial transactions by evaluating advanced financial models, performing market opportunity assessments and forecasts, identifying and tracking deal KPIs and ROI
- Work closely with other functional teams to facilitate and track results of tests/pilots and other programs
- Identify strategic opportunities for investment and focus through competitive research and participation in market events
- Develop financial models and valuation analysis for potential new products and acquisition opportunities, integrating financial targets with usage metrics to create benchmarks for success
We'd love to hear from you if:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, or other quantitative field
- 2-4 years of experience in a management consulting, revenue management role, and/or other finance and analytics role
- Proven experience analyzing data from a variety of different sources (quantitative and qualitative), presenting the data in a clear and concise manner, and creating actionable insights
- Proven track record of pushing analysis to actionable recommendations required
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and SQL
- Experience working with Google BigQuery a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in wrangling and transforming data
- Work and communicate with non-technical colleagues to analyze data and solve problems
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.