Senior Program Manager
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp’s Strategy Operations team is responsible for driving the planning, execution and evaluation of the company strategy. We partner with cross-functional leadership to align efforts, optimize operations, report on and manage the performance of initiatives and special projects.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to lead, build, execute and track the successful execution of multiple strategic initiatives and programs. This person will work directly with senior leadership and executives, so we are looking for someone who can collaborate with all levels and will thrive in an environment where decisions are made as a group with candid feedback. The right person is eager to support the team in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
What you'll do here:
- Drive accountability through program management of multiple, high priority strategic initiatives, including planning, budgeting, staffing, progress tracking, communicating and reporting
- Partner with executives and leaders responsible for Mailchimp's most mission critical strategies to help solve their biggest challenges and ensure initiative success
- Ensure the execution of initiatives is aligned to the company strategy
- Creatively solve problems through both quantitative and qualitative analysis and share insights that drive change
- Support the creation of frameworks, tools, best practices and standards for program management
- Build relationships throughout the organization and drive collaboration in complicated situations
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have significant work experience in management consulting, business operations, program management, and strategy in technology, marketing, or similar fields
- You have the background and experience to lead multiple high-priority projects and initiatives at once
- You enjoy working independently in an ambiguous environment with limited supervision
- You are organized and enjoy building process that can scale
- You have a high level of business acumen and a natural curiosity with an aptitude for learning
- You are humble and do not hesitate to take on whatever level of work is needed for the success of a project
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to balance persuasiveness with active listening of diverse perspectives to achieve positive results
- You know how to prioritize and get the most important work done first
- People enjoy working with you and you enjoy working with people
Bonus points if:
- You have first-hand experience working with small businesses
- You have used Mailchimp
- You are experienced with Atlassian products
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.