Analytics Operations Coordinator
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Our Analytics Operations Coordinator will serve as the day-to-day support of Analytics Operations on the Product Analytics team, which is one half of our Insights Ops group. You’ll be responsible for building, scaling, supporting, and managing processes for the team, creating and maintaining a repository of tools and trainings, and managing cross-company communications via multiple channels. Specifically, this role is tasked with:
- Operationalizing Product Analytics functions to reduce inefficiencies and scale across projects via repeatable process with reliable timelines, ready-to-apply methods and templates.
- Making Product Analytics insights accessible for everyone in the company to easily find, collaborate and integrate the findings in their work.
- Helping the Analytics Ops Lead with deliverable management, organization, and documentation.
What you’ll do:
- Support the day-to-day operations of Product Analytics
- Support the Analytics Ops lead in creating cross-functional communication channels for Product Analytics including current solutions like Confluence and a newsletter and help identify future solutions
- Coordinate planning & execution of meetings, events, workshops, etc.
- Help maintain the overall organization of our Product Analytics artifacts (decks, spreadsheets, deliverables, etc.).
- Partner with Domain and centralized Analysts, as well as the Research Ops Coordinator to document and share learnings on a regular basis
- Collect and organize regular status updates to enable communication for Product Analytics Leadership to ensure insights are consistent, clear, and tailored to the right audiences across the organization
- Coordinate all training sessions for new software, tools, and procedures
- Identify and communicate any process issues
- Coordinate with analytics vendors
- Work on ad hoc/special projects to support the Product Analytics/Ops team, as needed
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have prior or relatable experience in an Operations/Project Management/Program Management/Traffic Management capacity
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment
- You have experience working with JIRA/Confluence/Aha!/MIRO a plus
- You are a strong communicator
- You are exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- You are a proactive self-starter, able to identify gaps and opportunities to create more efficient processes
- You consider yourself reliable, with a high level of follow-through—you must be able to finish what you start—even if no one is looking over your shoulder
- You are able to balance a number of activities/requests and quickly shift focus from one task to another throughout the day
- You possess strong collaboration skills—you’ll be working with many people across teams
- You have a willingness to grow and to establish a baseline understanding of product analytics
- Bonus points for experience working with a CRM
- Bonus points for analytics experience
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.