Manager, Marketing Planning & Campaign Management
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The marketing team helps drive the Mailchimp brand globally, shaping the perception of our platform, while driving growth. The Integrated Marketing team provides strategic guidance, executes a number of initiatives out in the wild, and recommends best practices across a number of marketing functions. We partner with the entire marketing organization and cross-functionally, helping to drive performance and meet organizational goals & objectives.
The Integrated Marketing team is looking for a seasoned Campaign Management pro to lead global campaign management for the Mailchimp Marketing Organization.
Role Mission: Drive strategic campaign planning, campaign execution, and campaign measurement. This person will have a highly visible role within marketing and throughout the organization, working with a number of stakeholders and executives to drive strategic alignment and improve business performance.
What You Will Do:
- Marketing Campaign Message Planning - map out, scope and document campaign messages throughout the year.
- Calendar Management- Develop and maintain paid media messaging calendar.
- Marketing Paid Media Campaign Execution: Support the development and execution in seeing planned campaigns to launch.
- Partner with media team and external vendors in the delivery of required Assets
- Manage external vendors and budgets.
Communication and Alignment: Collaborate with different teams throughout the company to drive alignment. Work with leadership to maintain the campaign calendar and associated communications, helping to drive strategic alignment. Work closely with the marketing PMO function ensuring campaign delivery on time, and on budget. Closely work with the marketing demand center, marketing research, content strategy, and design teams during the campaign planning process, including execution and optimization.
We’d Love to Hear From You If:
- You have a bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree/MBA preferred
- You have significant experience in marketing with increasing responsibilities (8 to 12 years)
- You have working with a team of marketing professionals
- You have experience managing campaign budgets of $5 million plus
- You have experience working with internal and external agencies
- You have a strong understanding of marketing programs and strategies across all marketing channels
- You have the ability to evaluate, coordinate, and prioritize requirements in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong organization, problem solving, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- You have experience in marketing planning and operations
- You have experience in the B2B space
- You have direct experience in the software industry and SaaS leadership presence
- Experience in a global organization is preferred
- You have excellent communication and prioritization skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!