iOS Engineer III
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp is growing fast and working on new products to help small businesses grow. Our devs enjoy the camaraderie of a mobile-specific product team. They are curious builders who make a big impact in the SaaS industry. Mailchimp embraces creativity and independence across teams—your thoughts and ideas turn into valuable assets for millions of users.
Our Mobile apps allow our users to remotely manage subscribers and campaigns, and our award-winning Mobile Development team is looking for an iOS Engineer to join our Atlanta-based team.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have experience developing large-scale, commercial mobile apps in an iOS environment.
- You are comfortable developing in Swift and Objective-C.
- You can reference apps you have developed in the Apple App Store.
- You have experience collaborating with Design and Product teams.
- You are an engineer with a creative approach to problem-solving, a comprehensive portfolio of apps, and a strong aptitude for giving.
- You are a collaborative team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- You embrace and demonstrate our core values of humility, creativity, and independence.
What you'll do:
- Develop new features for the Mailchimp mobile app.
- Investigate and resolve defects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the planning and implementation of new features.
- Improve application code for optimum efficiency and performance.
- Help scope, estimate, and prioritize work.
- Participate in all phases of the delivery life-cycle, including design, development, test automation and release.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.