Director of CX
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We are looking for a CX Director to lead teams and initiatives that are focused on driving a world-class customer experience for Mailchimp across every customer touchpoint. In this role, you will be responsible for the management of teams, processes and tools that are focused on delivering continuous improvement of what we have, as well as-- imagining what we need to create. The successful candidate will be an expert in constructing processes, thinking analytically, and organizing teams to simultaneously meet current needs and building to scale. This role is perfect for someone who is empathetic, able to see situations from the customer’s perspective, and leads with both humility and a servant leader mindset.
What you’ll do here:
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the Service Design, Voice of the Customer (VoC) and CX Strategy & Planning teams
- Create a new discipline (CX Strategy & Planning) that translates complex data into short- and long-term customer experience strategies and tactics that have measurable impact on the business, products/services and overall customer journey as measured through NPS, CSAT and CES
- Evaluate and evolve internal processes and systems that improve and optimize the CX
- Work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders to drive required changes to improve the customer experience
- Spearhead and develop optimization strategies for specific touchpoints
- Provide strategic insights about the customer voice to leadership
- Provide career guidance and mentorship to a growing team of strategists and managers
- Help build a culture that inspires the entire organization to keep our customers at the center of everything we do
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Significant leadership experience in CX, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Prior experience leading a team of managers and a demonstrated ability to lead through influence across peer group
- Extensive experience leveraging CX best practices, principles, and models to deliver measurable improvements to business performance by enhancing the customer experience
- Previously led teams to develop surveys, feedback loops and listening post opportunities to gain additional customer insights
- Experience in organizing, planning and executing work from the envisioning stage through implementation, involving numerous stakeholders
- Exceptional skills in defining and optimizing processes
- A proven ability to inspire cross-functional connectivity and collaboration
- Hired and managed world-class talent
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!