Solutions Engineer, Integrations & Software
Mailchimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use Mailchimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
You are an experienced programmer who isn’t afraid to tackle business technology challenges with creative solutions. You’re comfortable interacting with external partners and working closely with other teams to help partners build and maintain integrations. You like a challenge and enjoy troubleshooting creative ways to solve those problems for a diverse mix of integration partners.
What you’ll do here:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of how developers and software companies work with Mailchimp’s platform
- Identify unique problems, troubleshoot and consult technology partners on creating and executing Mailchimp integrations
- Works closely with the Partnerships and Products teams to help partners build and maintain Mailchimp integrations through our Mailchimp APIs
- Serve as the partner’s technical point of contact for integration builds, maintenance and issues
- Review integration code and provide feedback to partners as needed
- Influence the integration roadmap by understanding partners’ technical challenges
- Work cross-functionally with the technical content team to ensure gaps in documentation are updated
- Communicate marketing vision and priorities to internal and external collaborators
- Work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast-paced environment
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have proven experience writing and maintaining scalable, efficient code
- You have experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- You have highly developed problem-solving abilities
- You have an engineering background with a passion for external partner interaction and an understanding of business needs
- You have experience working at diverse types of businesses is a plus
- You demonstrate deep understanding of REST APIs and experience building on them.
- Advanced knowledge of Mailchimp’s API a plus.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.