Senior Support Product Analyst
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp’s team of Support Product Analysts helps solve problems quickly and efficiently for our developers. Through troubleshooting, analysis, and communication, our analysts produce digestible, actionable reports to developers. They also act as liaisons to the Support team to keep them informed of progress so that we can best assist our users with product releases, fixes, and updates.
The Senior Support Product Analyst is the conduit between Product Management, Product Development, and Support teams within Mailchimp’s Support Operations organization. This role is essential to driving strategy across three main areas which include improving the customer experience for all Mailchimp users, increasing the readiness of all Support agents and proactively drive key business metrics through case deflection. The Senior Support Product Analyst acts as the voice of the customer to influence the Product Teams to implement new features, implement instrumentation for resolving technical issues and improve product functionality.
What you'll do here:
- Attend product readiness and release meetings to represent the voice of the customer and support to improve the overall support experience for customers while driving a quicker resolution of customer issues.
- Assist in developing an end-to-end product rollout plan, and project-manage implementation
- Support Product Managers in the successful delivery of the end-to-end lifecycle within the product, participating in stand-ups, Pragmatic Planning, showcases and retrospectives
- Proactively identify problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed
- Diagnose and resolve issues with the product by partnering with Product Manager to examine direct customer feedback, CSAT or conversion anomalies, and/or unseasonal increases in support inquiries
- Advocate for and lead foundational research that informs product strategy
- Identify key problem areas and/or geographies impacted by the product post-launch
- Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to inform product improvement
- Communicate product issues or product change information shared by Product teams to support agents to drive a quick resolution of customer issues.
- Build reports and dashboards to track case trends and identify operational issues to represent the voice of the customer and drive resolution of top customer issues.
- Serve as an editor and second set of eyes on Associate SPA and SPA work
- Lead regular meetings with Product and Development leadership to discuss Top Case drivers while representing the voice of the customer and support.
- Act as a product-specific Subject Matter Expert for the highest tiers of support to raise the technical knowledge of all support agents, assist in resolving difficult customer issues and collaborate with the product/dev teams to assist with resolving product related issues.
- Help with ideation and prioritization with new product ideas with the product and dev teams
- Act as a go-to for the product, development, customer success, and UI/UX teams for questions, clarifications, etc. on anything product related. You are truly our product expert.
- Handle change management, coordinate training and help center documentation.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive experience in operations, business consulting, finance or similar analytical role with a demonstrated ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions
- You have expertise translating research results into actionable findings, and drive design and product changes.
- You are an effective communicator: providing feedback and evidence to ensure best outcome, presenting insights that empower others
- You have excellent presentation skills and the ability to tailor the message to various audiences (product teams, product managers, fellow SPAs, leadership, etc.)
- You have demonstrated the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects
- You have prior experience mentoring researchers or designers in UX practice
- You have proven experience as a contributor on cross-functional teams building alignment around the goal of a feature or product
- You have expert level analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving and prioritization skills
- You are able to bring key stakeholders across functions together
- You have deep understanding of the user experience and a passion to continually improve upon their experience
- You are comfortable and excited about advocating for the user experience in a group setting
- You have experience with using Mailchimp software and familiarity with the product offerings
- You have demonstrated work experience delivering a consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) solutions in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to Covid-19? Click here: https://mailchi.mp/mailchimp/hiring-covid-19