Senior Manager, Partner Account Management
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp’s partner program is made up of Service Partners from around the world. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced team leader to build and optimize our account management functions and manage a team of Partner Managers in their efforts to expand the use and knowledge of Mailchimp’s products among Service Partners and their clients. You will work cross-functionally to ensure your team of Partner Managers have the resources needed to retain and grow Service Partners within the Service Partner Program.
What you'll do here:
- This role will lead our Partner Account Management team over the Service Partner Program
- Work with the Director of Partner Account Management to set quarterly and annual targets for Partner Account Management team + individual targets per Partner Account Manager
- They will be responsible for reporting on lifecycle management programming for Service Partners and ensure each Partner Account Manager understands their book of business coverage, targets and plans to reach targets
- Create and optimize notifications, activities and reporting mechanisms needed for Partner Account Management day-to-day of retaining and growing partner-influenced revenue
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Support, Partner Marketing and Product Marketing on resources for sales enablement, collecting product feedback, and retention & growth activities
- Create stakeholder relationships with high-value partners in our Service Partner Program
- Work with Partner Operations on all CRM and reporting needs for managing the Partner Account Management team
- Drive awareness of the Mailchimp Partner Program and its value to all
- Identify and present the performance of the Partner Account Management efforts on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Attend in-person and virtual events to build relationships with current Service Partners, while also generating awareness and increasing acquisition of new Service Partners to the program
- The organizational skills to set priorities, plan, and manage multiple tasks, while being comfortable shifting when necessary
- Ability to identify (and coach to identifying) growth opportunities with your Partner Account Management team. This includes looking for growth, forecasting timelines for that growth and following through on the close of growth
- Serve as the point of escalation for the Partner Account Management team
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years experience in customer service, relationship management, account management or customer success
- Experience managing people and leading account management teams
- A working knowledge of the Mailchimp application (“fluency” is a big plus)
- Patience and enthusiasm for explaining complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and accountability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- Ability to travel 30%+ (not during times of COVID-19)
Bonus Points For:
- International experience and fluency in foreign language(s) is a plus. Bonus for Spanish or French
- Experience working with E-commerce, marketing agencies, freelancers or integration developers
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) software
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
“Curious to how hiring has shifted related to Covid-19? Click here”.