Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We’re looking for a Legal Assistant to join the legal team. The Legal Assistant will help maintain team calendars and deadlines, schedule meetings, monitor various team inboxes, and other administrative tasks.
Our ideal candidate is someone who’s tactful, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize and complete competing requests. They should also be a motivated self-starter and a skilled communicator who can be trusted to maintain discretion when dealing with sensitive or personal information.
What you'll do here:
- Assist with monitoring the various team inboxes, including distribution of requests to legal team members
- Help maintain team calendars, including logging due dates and making sure deadlines are met
- File, organize, and maintain legal files, electronic and physical, tag important requirements and deadlines, and help process invoices
- Perform and manage various administrative tasks related to user onboarding, vendor and contract management, and other legal department initiatives
- Arrange and schedule meetings for members of the legal department
- Assist with other administrative and organizational tasks
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have strong knowledge of Google Drive and Google productivity tools, as well as similar Microsoft Office productivity tools (e.g., MSExcel and MSWord)
- You are an effective verbal and written communicator
- You have a warmth and approachability balanced with professionalism and discretion
- You are able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information
- You have very strong organizational skills and are very detail oriented
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.