Mailchimp Partnerships Intern (Academy)
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
The Partner Marketing Team is responsible for the Mailchimp Partner Program, a fast-growing global community of high-caliber agencies who collaborate with Mailchimp to serve small businesses around the world. Mailchimp Academy creates learning content that support Mailchimp’s core products while aligning with Partner services and customer needs.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, team player who wants to learn more about the Learning and Development field.
What you’ll do:
The Summer 2021 intern will work with the Mailchimp Academy to support the following projects:
- Customer education competitive analysis
- Learning Management System (LMS) audits to ensure KPIs are accurate
- Social media and events efforts
- Content maintenance
We’d love to hear from you if you are interested in:
- Delivering a customer education competitive analysis and making recommendations for improvements
- Analyzing and cleaning up data
- Supporting our social and event projects to drive engagement, re-engagement and awareness
- Delivering a report and recommendations to improve the learner experience and drive certification completions based on their academic virtual learning experience
- Supporting ongoing content edits in the LMS
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Online learning
- Trying out a new project a self-starter and can work independently
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.