Partnerships Operations Intern
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
The product partnerships team works with businesses from Fortune 100 tech companies to freelance developers to build, maintain, and support rich and diverse product experiences for our mutual users. We are responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with our largest product partners as well as managing our ever-growing community of developers.
We’re looking for a detail oriented Partnerships Operations Intern to join the team. The ideal candidate listens hard, is highly observant, communicative and can organize people and ideas to get things done. A strong work ethic, master of organization, curiosity, and willingness to learn are key. You should be a team player who is comfortable learning while also collaborating with most of Mailchimp’s organizations and teams.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze existing tools, systems and processes for improvement and efficiency
- Support design and documentation of processes and systems needed to enable the growth and management of our integration partners
- Support process improvements and reporting capabilities to increase efficiencies managing our pipeline of partners and strategic initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement operational improvements and design new workflows and processes to support the partnerships team
- Promote communication and collaboration to drive alignment and move work forward among cross-functional team members
- Support integration partner meetings and planning activities
- Build/maintain team confluence pages, monitor team Jira boards and keep status against plans
- Act as a team champion, pitching in on special projects as needed to support all areas of Product Partnerships and the Operations team
We’d love to hear from you if: or you have:
- Experience as a leader on a team
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and influence within and across immediate working groups
- Experience successfully managing projects from start to finish
- Ability to change priorities quickly and help others through those changes
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills, diligent, and accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities and tasks
- Exposure to or understanding of techniques and tools to prioritize and coordinate projects and tasks
- Working towards a degree or have relevant work experience in operations, project management, program management, management information systems, or a related field
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.