Senior Manager, CX Operations
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp is looking for a Sr. Manager of CX Operations to lead the transformative work of customer centricity, data centered, and internal processes to ensure delivery of Mailchimp-y customer experiences for increased revenue performance.
The Sr. Manager of CX Operations is a business and operations leader with a proven record of CX and digital transformations. You are an accomplished digital leader from a SaaS organization known for its superior digital consumer experience. You partner well with stakeholders across the business to build and operate processes, systems, and programs. You are an effective communicator and change agent who has a passion for providing continuous customer and digital experience transformations.
What you'll do here:
- Partner with CX and business leaders to build, maintain, and evolve programs, systems, and processes to achieve CX strategy and governance goals across the business
- Evaluate and evolve key business processes to drive high quality and cohesive customer experience outcomes
- Architect CX change management plans that measure and align with organizational readiness to support and sustain desired changes
- Lead and implement change management for CX programs and operations across the organization
- Stand up CX Governance tracking, dashboards, infrastructure, and reporting
We've love to hear from you if:
- Previous experience related to digital/SaaS/eCommerce required
- Proven track record of successfully working in a cross-departmental team environment, delivering results on time and on budget understanding both stakeholder stated and unknown requirements.
- Strong, hands on experience in all aspects of business operations of digital and SaaS offerings
- Quick learner who excels in ambiguity and loves a challenge
- Broad knowledge with SEO best practices, localization considerations, design systems governance, and complex data models
- Customer obsessed, high empathy for the experience
- Strong collaborative and inclusive leadership skills, written and oral communication skills, positive attitude and able to manage layers of change successfully in a fast-paced environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!