IT Services Lead, Identity & Access Management
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The IT Lead - IAM is a member of the IT Engineering team, one of three teams that make up Mailchimp's corporate IT department. As all Mailchimp employees are our customers, the IT Team helps ensure employees everywhere have a solid technology foundation to do great work.
We are looking for a customer-centric professional with strong communication and organizational skills and a technical understanding of IT enterprise systems to join our growing company. This IT Lead will focus on Identity and Access Management.
Our ideal candidate has a combination of deep technical and leadership skills, and happily approaches challenges with resilience and creativity. We are looking for an enthusiastic and active collaborator and communicator, eager to work across the organization.
What you’ll do here:
- Lead the implementation of an enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution, working cross-functionally with various stakeholders and teams.
- Develop and lead a team focused on the day-to-day operation of the solutions, processes, and procedures surrounding Identity and Access Management.
- Plan, implement, and support Mailchimp’s IAM enterprise systems, developing automation, efficiency, and maintainability to meet business objectives and delight Mailchimp employees.
- Leverage knowledge of cutting-edge technologies to optimize organizational efficiency.
- Be a communication focal point providing coordination for IAM projects/initiatives.
- Work with IT Systems Engineering to follow engineering best practices such as deploying stable systems, maintaining documentation, and outlining support guidelines.
- Process improvement and review – work to ensure that our existing processes, practices, and systems reflect current industry best practices.
- Manage and support several direct reports, including collaborating with them to define their career path through challenging growth opportunities.
- Identify teachable moments to help mentor and develop the skills of your peers and team.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Enjoy working in an open, inclusive environment where diversity in many forms (ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, etc.) is celebrated.
- Have experience with establishing, implementing, and maintaining IAM tools, processes, governance, and policy.
- Have experience with implementing information security management best practices such as ISO27001 or similar.
- Have strong competency in planning, prioritization, and implementation of technical projects.
- Exercise excellent interpersonal and communication skills: you are an articulate and effective communicator able to describe complex problems and solutions in understandable terms; able to frame communications to a diverse set of stakeholders; able to craft detailed, accurate, and precise documentation.
- Have worked with the following or similar core technologies/applications:
- Salipoint or other identity and access management products
- SAML SSO systems such as Okta or Duo.
- Enterprise Mac management such as Jamf Pro.
- Google G-Suite Enterprise.
- Enterprise password management, such as 1Password.
- Directory Services: Active Directory, LDAP.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!