Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Talent Acquisition team at Mailchimp aims to market and attract the most humble, creative, and independent thinkers that will position talent as a competitive advantage for our company. We also work proactively to develop and nurture talent communities. We do so through the lens of the customer, fostering a collaborative relationship and a consultative approach with our hiring teams. We’re also committed to evangelizing for an equitable and inclusive hiring process for all those involved, while maintaining a best in class candidate experience.
As a Talent Scout, you’ll be a true consultative partner to our business and work directly with hiring managers to execute full life cycle recruiting.
What you’ll do:
- Provide full life-cycle recruiting support for a variety of departments and levels across the organization
- Source, recruit and screen a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Collaborate with other Talent team members on high priority roles
- Provide a consultative approach to hiring teams, advising teams throughout the entire recruiting life cycle
- Consistently communicate with hiring teams around pipelines, candidate activity, prospecting activity and candidate quality
- Help ensure interviewer alignment by guiding managers through creating equitable interview and hiring plans
- Aim to provide an exceptional experience for both candidates and hiring teams
- Utilize market data and insights to help guide talent strategy conversations
- Evangelize for Mailchimp’s overarching DE&I strategy
- Approach challenges and quick changes with a sense of energy, enthusiasm and service
- Serve as an ambassador for Mailchimp at career fairs and other external events
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have prior experience in a full life cycle recruiting role
- You are comfortable and experienced partnering with hiring managers
- You have strong experience with creative sourcing strategies
- You are passionate about building and crafting an equitable interview experience
- You are an outstanding communicator
- You can shift and change priorities quickly and always approach challenges with with a positive mindset
- You are customer focused and always striving to provide a best in class experience for candidates and internal customers
- You have an interest in leveraging a data-driven approach to recruiting
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.