Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Our Billing team provides account payment assistance to Mailchimp’s users. We are part of the Support team, but work closely with teams throughout the entire company to gather information and answer user questions efficiently and effectively. We value our users and understand each Billing support ticket is unique and important, and together, our team strives to provide the best support experience for every user by paying close attention to detail for investigation and resolution.
We’re looking for a highly motivated self-starter with a real passion for helping others and learning new things to come join our team. You are a detail-oriented problem solver with a natural sense of curiosity, strong investigation skills, and the ability to work through ambiguous situations. You are comfortable weighing multiple pieces of information to make logical decisions about sensitive, timely billing questions. You value and thrive in team collaboration. You are an effective, empathetic communicator who’s able to talk with users, teammates, and other departments with equal interpersonal skill. Our team also really loves cake. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!What you'll do here:
- Investigate and answer billing questions for Mailchimp’s users, including questions regarding invoices, pricing, and refund eligibility
- Communicate with users about best practices and making improvements for list management
- Craft well-written, helpful responses to diverse audiences
- Collaborate with Mailchimp’s Support, Product, Compliance, Investigations, and Accounting teams to improve communication and promote efficiency
- Determine appropriate course of action while adhering to Mailchimp Billing's guidelines and policies
- Collaborate with Billing Coordinators in team-based projects
- Meet / exceed defined productivity metrics
- Embrace and demonstrate our values: humility, creativity, and independence
- Foster an inclusive community on the team and at Mailchimp
- You have an associate's degree or relevant work experience
- You have proven extraordinary customer service experience, payment support a plus
- You have excellent writing skills and are a strong communicator
- You have the ability to effectively and empathetically communicate sensitive financial information with users and convey confidence through written interactions
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You have an analytical sixth-sense with the capacity to make quick, informed decisions
- You have the ability to thrive in a self-starter and team environment
- You have solid technical troubleshooting skills
- You have the ability to multitask and handle multiple support tickets at once
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how our hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.