Customer Support Workforce Analyst
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Customer Support Workforce Management team keeps the powerful 24/7 support engine fine tuned and operating at peak efficiency. Our team proactively advises and monitors hiring plans, hiring needs, customer wait times, resource coverage gaps, real-time interaction routing, and facilitation of offline events, as well as creation of Support schedules. In short, the role ensures the right people are in the right place at the right time, doing the right things.
The ideal candidate is a self-directed workforce analyst who believes in ensuring our customer needs are met with industry leading efficiency. You are an excellent communicator and extremely well organized. You’ve had advanced experience with support volume forecasting, contact center scheduling in a multi-site environment, and providing data-driven solutions.
Workforce Analysts are excellent communicators and are extremely well organized. You strive to find the happy harmony between agent well being and quality of work life, quality and speed of customer service, and long term strategic goals. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!Responsibilities
- Maintain and routinely update short-term volume forecast based on business needs
- Create and maintain customer support schedules
- Assist in creation and maintenance of manager schedules
- Identify efficiencies to improve scheduling processes
- Develop service level plan with specific actions based on gaps identified through data collection and analysis
- Advise on staffing and hiring needs
- Monitor volume trends and making staffing adjustments
- Coordinate and communicate holiday schedules
- Proactively produce post-mortem analysis as needed
- Provide business insights to customer support senior leadership team based on observations
- 3+ years of workforce management experience
- Experiencing using a workforce optimization platform, Vertint or Agyle Time a plus
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of Support structure and procedures
- Experience using a ticketing platform, Zendesk a plus
- Ability to efficiently complete tasks with operational excellence and attention to detail
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.