Manager of Media Management, Budget and Operations
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Global Media, Advertising and Ad Tech team at Mailchimp is seeking a subject matter expert to lead day to day operations, including budget process/management, and contracts for the team.
What you'll do here:
- Manage team budgets in partnership with finance team
- Oversee SOWs for media agencies
- Manage quarterly reconciliation of working media budgets and agency fees and headcount
- Manage the PO creation and uplift process - along with the media buy authorization process
- Review and approve monthly invoices and be the Point of contact for any media related billing questions.
- Ensure invoicing and bills are paid on time and in compliance with company policies
- Help with the creation of presentations for senior leadership
- Oversee legal process for onboarding third party vendors (i.e. contracts and pixel/privacy review)
- Collect, organize and managed a centralized document warehouse for ongoing reference
- Own the MAF process with finance/legal and agency partners
- Create and document processes for media management/operations - establish a playbook for the organization to work from.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of experience - in marketing finance/operations
- Proficiency in Excel, PPT, Google Suite
- Proven track record of managing large budgets across multiple stakeholders
- Experience with paid media platforms related to programmatic display, search, social, etc.
- Experience with Gatekeeper, Workfront, Stampli, and Jira preferred
- A basic understanding of the campaign management process and marketing funnel
- Experience negotiating contracts
- High attention to detail, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
The target base salary for this role is $98,000 to $118,000. Base salary will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, and London with additional remote work locations available. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing, and are working toward becoming a flexible-first organization. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.