Senior DE&I Partnerships Program Manager
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp is looking for a Senior Program Manager for our growing DE&I team. This role will help craft programs and initiatives advancing strategic diversity partnerships and driving external engagement efforts. You have a strong background in program management and partnership development, strong written and verbal communications skills, knowledge of and experience with recruitment programs, and a strong understanding of Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Diversity partnership organizations (SWE, Prospanica, Women in Tech, etc.). This position will also translate and communicate internal workforce demographics to key stakeholders to drive action and progress.
- Support a coordinated program development strategy to shape Mailchimp’s expanding efforts with Strategic Diversity Partners including HBCUs
- Design and develop key areas of opportunity for unique business functions
- Build and drive strategic direction of programs in partnership with teams across Mailchimp
- Serve as a liaison with external organizations
- Incorporate key partners and gain alignment before, during, and throughout each program
- 3-5+ years of program management experience with cross-functional stakeholder groups
- 3-5+ years of diversity programs experience and/or diversity recruiting
- Deep understanding of Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Track record of building effective external partnerships
- Experience effectively implementing strategic programs and driving key initiatives
- Proficiency in being flexible and adaptable according to the changing needs
- Expertise in program management, with the ability to prioritize workload and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of People related areas including diversity & inclusion and recruiting
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
*This role is open to remote - Mailchimp offers flexible and remote options in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington state.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.